About this Collection
Collections will be between Saturday 6th January and Thursday 11th January 2018.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Please ensure your tree is outside your house by Saturday 6th January. Suggested donation £5 for a small tree & £7 for a medium to large tree.
Following our huge success last year in which we doubled the number of trees and value of donations received from the previous year, PLEASE help us to reach our challenge of doubling those figures again this year !
Our supporters for this year include
- Birkenhead Van Hire (www.bvh.co.uk)
- Cloweswood Tree & Garden Services (www.facebook.com/CloweswoodTreeGardenServices)
- Continental Landscapes (www.continental-landscapes.co.uk)
- Dickinson Builders (www.jdickinsonbuilders.co.uk)
- Discount VW Audi Centre (www.discountvwaudicentre.co.uk)
- Firtree Landscapes (www.firtree.uk.com)
- Heath Lane Nurseries
- MBS (www.mbsworkwear.co.uk)
- My Handy-men (www.my-handmen.co.uk)
- Market Carpets (www.facebook.com/Market-Carpets-Ellesmere-Port)
- Phoenix Masonic Lodge (www.phoenix3236.org.uk)
- Sunlight Garden Services (www.gardenlandscapingwirral.co.uk)
- Walkers Carpets (www.walkerscarpets.co.uk)
- West Wallasey Van Hire (www.westwallasey.com)
- Wirral Lions (www.e-clubhouse.org/sites/wirrallionsuk/projects.php)
For queries or further information about the Christmas tree collection please call us on 0151 343 0778 or 0151 334 2778 or email Elaine Connell - email@example.com or Samantha Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open.
About the Hospice
Welcome to Wirral Hospice St John’s, a Hospice for adults that provides free care and support to patients with life-limiting illnesses including cancer, heart, liver and kidney disease, respiratory and neurological conditions.
We provide care across a number of settings including our 16-bed Inpatient Ward, Outpatient Clinics, Day Therapy unit and our Hospice at Home service.
We also provide care and support for careers and loved ones: families are at the heart of everything we do here at Wirral Hospice St John’s.
It costs in the region of £3.6million a year to run the Hospice, some of which is funded by NHS grants but the majority is donated by individuals, community groups, local companies and charitable trusts.
Every penny counts and we can only continue to provide our specialist palliative care and support with your help. Thank you.