About this Collection
Your trees will be collected by our team of staff and volunteers. We would like to thank those who give their time to help and the businesses who have donated their time, vans and equipment on the day.
We are collecting trees on Saturday 6th January 2018
And on Tuesday 9th January 2018 from postcodes BA1 & BA2
REGISTRATION HAS NOW CLOSED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
For queries or further information about the Christmas tree collection please contact Steph Cox ON 01225 721480 by email email@example.com
About the Hospice
We provide compassionate care and support for people in our community with a life-limiting illness. Dorothy House focuses on quality of life, so patients can live well and die well.
We give care and support to patients and their families in Bath and north east Somerset and parts of Wiltshire and Somerset, whenever they need it; at home, in the hospice, or at one of our outreach centres. We respect the uniqueness of each patient and their family, and empower them to choose the type of care they receive.
Our catchment covers an area of 700 sq miles and a community of 550,000 people.
We cover Bath and North East Somerset (BaNES) and parts of Wiltshire and Somerset.
Our mission statement
To work with our community to develop, influence and provide responsive palliative care and end of life care that meets the needs of all people with a life-limiting illness. We strive to be an inspirational leader, empowering our community, encouraging future generations. Our purpose is to ensure the very best care is provided wherever and whenever it is needed.
Compassionate caring for our community, supporting people with a life-limiting illness to live well and die well.
We believe in:
- Being there for all the family
- Treating each person with respect
- The expertise and teamwork of our staff and volunteers
- Delivering the highest standards of holistic care
- Enabling patients and their families to make choices
- Working with others to support people who are dying
- Safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of adults and children.
Our objectives are to:
- Be the main provider of specialist palliative care services in the geographical area covered by our NHS contract(s).
- Widen access to our services for patients, families and carers with specialist palliative care (complex) needs.
- Increase our role to advise, support and educate all those involved in end of life care and to co-ordinate end of life care services.
- Demonstrate clearly the quality and outcomes of our services.
- Ensure that income matches the demand for our services.
- Make the most effective use of our staff, volunteers and facilities and to develop our staff and volunteers.
- Ensure that we have the organisational structure to deliver and support services and to generate income.
- Develop external relationships.
- Increase team working with primary care.