About this Collection
Thank you for choosing to support Nightingale House Hospice and thank you for your interest in the Christmas tree collection.
Registration is now closed.
We are not accepting any further trees. Please do not try to register your tree.
Your Christmas tree will be collected from the 11th January 2020.
If you still need to register your tree please call the fundraising team on 01978 314292.
.........IT’S AS EASY AS ONE, TWO, TREE…
1. Remove all decorations from your tree
2. Leave your tree outside your house in a visible location before 7am on Saturday 11th January 2020
3. We collect your tree!
There are just a few little rules to make the collection process easier for everyone:
- Maximum tree size: 9ft
- Must be left on driveway/in front of house and visible
- Outside before 7am – 11 January 2020
Your generous donation will help us to support anyone affected by a life limiting illness. Did you know.....
- £10 - Pays for a 30 minute Aromatherapy Session for a patient. “Aromatherapy helps patients with pain, relaxation and well-being alongside their care. Often patients open up to us during these sessions as they feel it to be a safe space in which they can unload their worries.” - Beryl Griffiths, Aromatherapist
- £15 - Feeds one of our inpatients for one day. “Food is fuel which helps our patients if they come in on a low. The care we give and the food we provide can make all the difference to our patients.” – Peter Jackson, Head Chef
- £30 - Fuels our ambulance for 2 weeks. "One of the great things about being a patient transporter is the relationship (which includes a bit of banter) that develops with the patients. The lift to their spirits that attending the various day service therapies and groups gives them is clearly visible to see" – Kevin Jones, Hospice Volunteer
We would like to thank all the local businesses who are supporting our collection; Ash Waste, Clifford Jones Timber, FWB, MOTUS Commercials, Read Construction, JT&M Signs, Rivington Haulage, Travis Perkins Mold, Cable Services, SP Energy and our wonderful team of volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer your time to help with 2020’s collection please see contact the Fundraising department on tel: 01978 314292 or email email@example.com
About the Hospice
Nightingale House provides palliative care services, completely free-of-charge, to patients and their families across a wide area stretching from Wrexham, Flintshire and East Denbighshire to Barmouth and the border towns including Oswestry and Whitchurch.
Services include a 12-bed inpatient ward, a 15 patient day care unit, an outpatient clinic, occupational therapy, complementary therapies, physiotherapy including a hydrotherapy pool and an ambulance service. A range of bereavement support services are offered including a specialist service for children and young adults.